ETHICAL HACKING – Information Gathering
- How to use dnsenum for dns enumeration – Kali
- How to use dig command in Kali Linux
- whois Kali Linux commands with example
- Enumerating DNS Records through dnsenum tool in Kali Linux
- Email Harvesting by theharvester tool in Kali Linux
- Google Hacking | Open Web Information Gathering
- dnsmap | DNS Domain name system brute force attacks
- Zone Transfer using dnswalk tool
- Website information Gathering through Nikto tool
- Search Senstive Data through Metagoofil Kali Linux 2.0
- 8 Steps to run Maltego Kali Linux – beginner guide
Learn best Google hacking tricks for hacker OR Penetration Tester
Hacker or Penetration tester uses Google search tricks called Google hacking tricks to gather the information about target by open web. How to hack Google, if you want to hack Google use Google Hacking Database. Google Hacking is a Open Web Information Gathering Technique.
Before starts engagement with the organization, it is important to browse target’s website to gather the information which is available publicly. In this step you will be able to gather information like , contact information, phone and fax numbers, emails, company structure, geographical location, address and so on. Sometimes it is general task provide you a big information.
How to hack Google?
The Google search engine is a security auditor’ʹs best friend, especially when it comes to information gathering
Enumerating with Google an Open Web Information Gathering
Google supports many search operators, which allow to security auditor point on the particular search. For the example a “site” is a search operator which displays all related domains of the target. And decrease the number of search result related target.
In this example, site operator search over 59 million results, related with Microsoft site it mean all result contains Microsoft.com. I we want to search of microsoft’s subdomains use exclude site operator –site.
It’s easy to see how the many other search operators such as filetype, inurl and intitle15 can also be used to find information about a target organization.
intitle:”netbotz appliance” “OK” -filetype:pdf
Google Hacking Database
The Google Hacking Database (GHDB) is a database of queries used by hackers to identify sensitive data on your website such as portal logon pages, logs with network security information, and so on. Although Google blocks some of the better known Google hacking queries, nothing stops a hacker from crawling your site and launching the Google Hacking Database queries directly onto the crawled content.