A Short Note on Wireless Hacking Techniques?
Keep in mind the security of wireless Network we are going to show demonstration on Wireless Hacking and Security in Workshop. I will teach participants how the can hack secure wireless network. We focus only on ethical work. So “learn as a hacker and use skills as Security Researcher”
Who can participate?
A person that loves technology
- The person that have zeal to learn some new things
- Students that do study in B.Tech./M.Tech./BCA/MCA/B.Sc./M.Sc. or other technical courses.
- The person that use wireless network at office/home must know about the weakness, security and risk.
- The person that have ethics to use skill for creation not for destruction.
- A non technical person that have passion to learn wireless hacking skills and improve it.
- The person who want to see himself secure in wireless network, must be attained.
Wireless Hacking Techniques Highlights
Workshop Name : Workshop on Wireless Hacking Techniques
Course Duration : 2 Days (16 Hours )
Certification : Certificate of Completion by Cyber Pratibha
Study Material : E-book, LAB Manual & Reference Guide
Software Kit : All Required tools inside DVD
Practical : Participant will do practical along with trainer (on his laptop)
Wireless Hacking Techniques Workshop Course Content
Wireless Hacking Techniques – Course Content
- What you should expect from this Workshop
- Standard of Wireless Security IEEE 802.11
- Types of Wireless Network Add-Hoc and Infrastructure
- Management Frames
- Association and Reassociation
- Disassociation and deauthentication
- Action frames
- Preparing Lab For attack
- Create Live DVD of Kali Linux
- Check working of Wireless Adapter
- Interacting with Network
- Enable the monitoring mode to see available network around us!
- Uses of Airmon-ng
- Getting started with Aireplay-ng tool
- Discount all connecting clients for Access point by deauth attack.
- Find out Hidden Access point name.
- Create a Fake Access Point
- Wireless Security types (Open/WEP/WPS/WPA/WPA2)
- Usage of Airodum-ng tool
- Cracking WEP by using Aircrack-ng suits
- Aireplay Attack 0 : Deauthentication
- Aireplay Attack 1 : Fake Authentication
- Aireplay Attack 2 : Interactive packet Replay
- Aireplay Attack 3 : ARP request Replay Attack
- Aireplay Attack 4 : Koreok chopchop Attack
- Aireplay Attack 5 : Fragmentation Attack
- Aireplay Attack 9 : Injection Test
- Cracking WPS
- Cracking WPA/WPA2
- Other Wireless cracking tools in Kali Linux
- Associated with AP by Using cracked key
- What hackers can do with you after associating
- What is MITM and why you need it?
- What is ARP and ARP poisoning?
- Start MITM attack using Ettercap
- Get password and Data from Wireless network.
- What is the Secure Layer
- How hackers capture victim’s password from Secure Layer
- Hands on SSL strip attack.
- What is phishing or Cloning website.
- Trap victim for passwords.
- DNS spoofing and get passwords
- Tips to Secure wireless Network
Ethical Hacking Workshop's Feature
For More information Get in Touch
Q.: Who can attend seminar and workshop?
A.: Everyone, who has technical background or have interest to boos their career in IT Security.
Q.: I am student, can I organize workshop in my campus?
A.: YES, You can organize workshop in your campus. You will get coordinator certificate too.
Q.: Who can organize workshop?
A.: Anyone, Who has ability to gather students for workshop, and take responsibility to make workshop success.
Q.: Where do you deliver workshops?
A.: We deliver workshops all over India
Q.: I never attend workshop, Can I subscribe newsletter?
A.: Yes you can subscribe our newsletter without any charge to instant update in your inbox.
Q.: What will the charge of workshop?
A.: It is confidential, you can ask to coordinator.