Participants will learn about basic online and offline attacks performed by hackers against the victims and how to increase security from being hacked. This course is knowledge-oriented and practical based, after completing this course students can build their career in the cybersecurity industry. The major key points are hiding data, protecting data with encryption, password cracking, email, Facebook, Instagram, and other social sites hacking, wireless hacking, etc. More than 100 attacks, 50 labs, and 5 projects will be covered in this video section.
Yes, Certification of completion online course will be provided to participants. A Digital copy of the certificate will be mailed after completing a course.
- Over 102 lectures and 18.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Ethical hacking basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information-packed practical training starting from basics to advanced practical techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current ethical hacking technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- The practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
Question 1: What will you learn from Ethical Hacking Course?
Question 2: How will you Learn?
Question 3: Where Will I get demo Videos?
Question 4: How to Purchase Ethical Hacking Course in Hindi
Name : Vijay Kumar
Bank Name ICICI Bank
Module 1: Fundamental of Ethical Hacking
Module 2: Virtual LAB Setup for Practicing at Home
Module 3: Best Practice for Information gathering [Active/Passive]
- Overview and Objective of Information Gathering
- Information Gathering by using Search Engine
- Information Gathering by using Social Sites
- Information Gathering About Websites
- Gather Domain owner’s Personal Details Whois Database
- Information Gathering about DNS and MAIL server
- Collecting Emails and retrieve Information from Emails
Module 4: Know More About Your Target - Scanning and Enumeration
Module 5: Google Hacking and Google Hacking Database
Module 6: Windows Hacking and Security
Module 7: Linux Security and Hacking
Module 8: Password Cracking Techniques
- Overview of Password Cracking and Types
- Creating Dictionary for Cracking Passwords – Method 1
- Creating Dictionary for Cracking Passwords – Method 2
- Rule Based Dictionary Attack for Offline Attack
- Cracking Online Services – SSH, FTP etc
- Zip Password Cracking with Bruteforce Attack
- Collect Username and Password using Keylogger
Module 9: Protect Your Data from Hacker's EYE
- NTFS Data Stream in Action
- Detect Alternate Data stream – ADS
- Overview of Steganography
- Steganograpy in Action – Method 1
- Steganograpy in Action – Method 2
- Overview of Encryption for Protecting Data
- EFS in Action and Backup Certificate
- Circumstances of Losing EFS Data and Recovery
- Bitlocker and Bitlocker Go in Action
- Encryption in Action – Part 1
- Encryption in Action – Part 2
Module 10: Trojan and Virus
- Overview of Trojan
- Trojan Infection and Evading Techniques
- Trojan Detection Techniques
- Check open Ports on Local Machine
- Check Running Processes on Local Machine
- Check for Registry Changes
- Find Untrusted Drivers
- Service Monitor
- Startup Monitor
- Check Network Activity and Status
- Countermeasure from Trojan
Module 11: Honeypot
Module 12: Proxy Server
Module 13: Network Security and Hacking
Module 16: Metasploit Framework - All in One Hacking Console
Module 17: Wireless Hacking - WPA/WPA2 Encryption