PHP (recursive acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) is a widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML.
PHP code is executed on the server, generating HTML which is then sent to the client. The client would receive the results of running that script, but would not know what the underlying code was. You can even configure your web server to process all your HTML files with PHP.
PHP is integrated with MYSQL database.
PHP/MySQL are by far the most common languages to use for small websites, which make it a skill that’s good for getting paid to work. So Student have better option to start career in Web development.
- PHP and MYSQL both are very popular technologies.
- According to W3Techs, PHP is the most popular server side language by far so it’s definitely worth learning for the short and long-term.
- Understanding of how a language interacts with a database.
- Develop and customize website as per clients requirements.
- Facebook, Wikipedia and WordPress were all built in PHP.
- Learning a SQL based relational database is incredibly useful and highly transferable knowledge.
- Start Career in Web Designing and developing Industry.
- Complete outsource project from home.
Course Name : PHP and MYSQL Website Development Course
Course Duration : 45 Days (90 Hours )
Certification : Certificate of Completion by Cyber Pratibha
Study Material : E-book, LAB Manual & Reference Guide
Software Kit : All Required tools inside DVD
Project : 2 Major projects (Professional Website) by using PHP and MYSQL
Do you have? : Basic Knowledge about Computer, Internet and text Editors (notepad)
Do you Know?: Basic understanding about HTML and CSS.