A Short Note on Ethical Hacking Workshop?
Computer and Internet is a basic need of every person now days, and this technology has unbelievable growth. At the same time Cyber crimes and frauds are increasing day by day. By the help of this program “Ethical Hacking workshop” We will tech participants “How cyber crimes are happened”. Participants will learn all these things and not only this they will see see the demonstration during workshop, they perform hacking attacks with trainer.
Keep in mind all the demonstration will be shown in “Ethical Hacking Workshop 2 Days’ only for educational purpose. We will not be responsible for any type of offense done by you after learn Hacking. We focus only on ethical work. So “learn as a hacker and use skills as Security Researcher”
Who can participate?
A person that loves technology
- The person that have zeal to learn some new things.
- Students that study in B.Tech./M.Tech./BCA/MCA/B.Sc./M.Sc. or other technical courses.
- The person that use computer /internet/mobile phone or connected with any network, he must be know about cyber security and risk.
- The person that have ethics to use skill for creation not for destruction.
- A non technical person that have passion to learn ethical hacking skills and improve it.
- The person who want to see himself secure in cyber world, must be attained.
Ethical hacking Workshop Highlights
Workshop Name : Ethical hacking workshop
Course Duration : 2 Days (16 Hours )
Certification : Certificate of Completion by Cyber Pratibha
Study Material : E-book, LAB Manual & Reference Guide
Software Kit : All Required tools inside DVD
Practical : Participant will do practical along with trainer (on his laptop)
Ethical hacking Workshop Course Content
MAJOR TOPICS FOR 1ST DAY
- A big talk on Cyber Crimes
- Learn Ethical Hacking and protect your self
- Networking and Basics utility
- Google Hacking
- Information Gathering
- Scanning for Open ports
- System Hacking (Windows and Linux)
- Trojan, Virus, Worms and Keyloggers
- Data hiding Technique (Steganography)
- Protect your personal Documents (Cryptography )
MAJOR TOPICS FOR 2ND DAY
- 11. Social Sites (Email, Facebook, Twitter ) Attacks & Security
- 12. Firewall and Honeypot
- 13. Proxy and VPN
- 14. Session Hijacking and DATA Tampering
- 15. DOS and DDOS Attack
- 16. Hacking with USB
- 17. Hacking Browser
- 18. XSS and BEeF
- 19. Credit Card Frauds
- 20. Cyber Low in India
Ethical Hacking Workshop's Feature
Let's discuss about Ethical Hacking Workshop
Q.: Who can attend seminar and workshop?
A.: Everyone, who has technical background or have interest to boos their career in IT Security.
Q.: I am student, can I organize workshop in my campus?
A.: YES, You can organize workshop in your campus. You will get coordinator certificate too.
Q.: Who can organize workshop?
A.: Anyone, Who has ability to gather students for workshop, and take responsibility to make workshop success.
Q.: Where do you deliver workshops?
A.: We deliver workshops all over India
Q.: I never attend workshop, Can I subscribe newsletter?
A.: Yes you can subscribe our newsletter without any charge to instant update in your inbox.
Q.: What will the charge of workshop?
A.: It is confidential, you can ask to coordinator.