What is Digital Marketing?
At a high level, digital marketing refers to advertising delivered through digital channels such as search engines, websites, social media, email, and mobile apps. While this term covers a wide range of marketing activities, all of which are not universally agreed upon, we’ll focus on the most common types below.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Paid Search, Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Marketing Automation
Why Digital Marketing Course?
This is very unique course and have lots of opportunities for participants:
- How to earn money by blogging and Adsense
- How to earn money by YouTube Videos and its marketing?
- Affiliate for making big money online.
- You can earn money from home by spending very little time.
- How to use Facebook, twitter, and LinkedIn etc for online marketing
- It will help you to get good job.
- You can start your own Agency to help people.
- Latest and updated course.
Course Name : Digital Marketing Course
Course Duration : 45 Days (90 Hours )
Certification : Certificate of Completion by Cyber Pratibha
Study Material : E-book, LAB Manual & Reference Guide
Software Kit : All Required tools inside DVD
Project : Develop your Own Website and Rank in Google Search Engine at-least 5 Keywords.
Digital Marketing - Course Content
Digital Marketing Course – Content
- Overview of Marketing
- What is digital marketing?
- Why Digital Marketing is Better than Traditional Marketing?
- Deep Understanding about digital Marketing Processes.
- Overview of Internet
- Deep discussion on Domain Name, Web Hosting and Web Server.
- Types of Website.
- Know to process “How to buy Domain Name and Hosting Services.”
- Process to make website online with Adding domain name and Website.
- Setting up WordPress Website.
- Chose and add Theme and give new look to your Website.
- Role of plugins in WordPress Site and how to add those.
- Adding Web Pages and Content.
- What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- What are Search Engines and how do they work?
- Function of Google Search Engine and It’s Indexing Processes.
- Role of Keywords in Search Engine.
- What are keywords? How to find good Keyword for your business.
- Google Keyword Planner Tool.
- Deep understanding about Long Tail keyword.
- On Page Optimization
- Keyword optimization
- Internal Linking
- Using Google webmaster tool to track your traffic and Search analytic.
- Website verification for Webmaster tool
- Role of Sitemap for Google bot (Crawler)
- Write an optimized content.
- Off Page Optimization (Link building)
- DA (Domain Authority)
- What are backlinks and types
- What is link building and its types.
- Better link building will give you better result
- Develop a blogger Website or Free blog
- Write your First post.
- Keep in mind Before start Writing Articles
- Promote your Site:
- Search Engine Optimize (Free)
- Social Media Optimization (Free)
- Google Paid Service (Paid)
- Monetize your Website with Google Adsense
- What is adsense?
- How to get approved for adsense?
- Cool trick to get adsense approval by Google
- Using your adsense account interface
- Placing ads on your blog
- Get Earning direct in your Bank Account
- Overview of Youtube monetization
- Create a channel
- Upload your first Video
- Optimize Videos for Search Engine and Human
- Title with good Keyword
- Role of Caption in SEO
- Youtube Dashboard Working
- Traffic Source Analyze
- Monetize Your Videos
- Link google Adsense for Getting money direct in Bank Account.
- Overview of Affiliate Marketing.
- How people make millions of dollar in Affiliate marketing.
- Requirement for Affiliate Marketing .
- Getting started with Affiliate Marketing.
- Getting registered yourself as Affiliate associates with different Merchants.
- Write post related chosen product.
- Promote Product, Get high traffic, Sale and High Earning
- Get unlimited Earning.
Pre Requisite for Digital Marketing Course
Do you have? : Basic Knowledge about Computer, Internet and Search Engine (Google, Bing, Youtube)
Do you Know?: Basic understanding about HTML and CSS.