- 0 (Registered)
- (0 Review)
Kali Linux Tutorial for Beginners
Kali Linux is most used Operating System for hacking, forensics, reverse engineering, Penetration Testing, Network Monitoring, and other Cyber Security purpose. It has set of tools categories in tool sets for example If you are beginners, and want to learn about Kali Linux then this Kali Linux Tutorial for beginners is best for you.
By this Kali Linux tutorial for Beginners course you will learn Kali Linux in simple and easy steps with suitable examples, and from basic to advance use of Kali Linux.
Kali Linux Tutorial for You:
- You are beginners and don’t know how to use Kali Linux, and have eagerness to learn basic to Advance use of Kali Linux.
- If you want to be Ethical hacker / Penetration Tester You must join this course.
- If you are passionate to learn new skills.
- Looking to provide wings to speed up career in ethical hacking / Cyber Security / Penetration Testing.
- If you are creative person and want to be differ from
This Kali Linux tutorial is helpful for the beginners, So you don’t need any specific technical background to start this course, but it will be a addition if you are familiar with basic concepts of Linux Operating System, Networking and Servers.
Curriculum is empty
Vijay Kumar is an Experienced Freelance trainer for Ethical hacking & IT Technical courses example Ethical hacking, Vulnerability assessment, Penetration Testing, Linux (RHCSA, RHCE), Networking, CEH etc. I generally conduct Seminars, Workshops and Training on respective courses. My Skills are includes Penetration Testing, Wireless Hacking and Cyber Security, Forensics. I have completed freelance assignments with CSI (Computer Society of India), I3Indya Technologies, I-Medita, Hornpro Signotary, Campuslinx, CETPA etc.