Today’s biggest challenge make the presence of the small business online in low budget.
If yes, then you are the right place today I am going to you tell you how can you get a Website running online in low budget.
You need three things for your online business:
- Domain Name
- What is web hosting?
- Top and best web hosting for small business
- Low Budget Web Development Service
A domain name is the name of your business for online visibility.
For the example, google.com is the domain name of Google company, There are lots of the domain names which represents a business online including facebook.com twitter.com and more.
You will have to find a suitable domain name your business, It may be yourbusiness.com, yourbusiness.net, yourbusiness.org and more.
Doman name depends on the availability.
You can buy a domain name for 1,2,3 and more years. You can’t pay one time for the domain name. you will have to pay every year to make domain name live.
You will have to renew the domain name every year. I suggest you, If you have a low budget, then buy a domain name for one year first then renew every year.
You can buy a domain name by hosting providers including Godaddy bigrock chemicloud, fastcomet and more.
you can buy the domain name along with hosting.
As you know the website is a collection of the multiple pages. when you visit the website you will see there is some menu available, each and every menu is connected with the web pages.
When you click on menu the next page will be delivered for you. Did you think ever “From where these pages are delivered?”
When you access the website it will be delivered to your web browser by the webserver. mean these have been hosted the somewhere in the world.
The places where the website has been hosted called web hosting.
You cannot host your website on your local computer, because it will not be accessible worldwide.
In such condition, you need to buy some space for hosting a website on the webserver. You can buy it from the hosting providers.
In this article, we will cover the best hosting providers according to our own research. If you want to do additional research you can go to this great site and read in-depth reviews of each host listed here.
The Best Web Hosting For Small Business in 2022
There are lots of hosting providers worldwide have different prices, features, and offers. you can choose as per your budget.
#1 AccuWeb Hosting (Recommended )
I am using AccuWeb Hosting for my blog, which you are visiting now. This is the WordPress Business Plan. It is just $5.58/ month.
This plan is ideal for 50000+ visitor/month. If you are planning to host small business website then this plan is perfect for you.
You get it just $3.49/Month.
There is not single negative review on Hostadvice.com website.
I found, Accu Web Hosting is a provider of low price web hosting options for small organisations as well as large. If you are looking to get your business on the net, go with it.
Not only this, You can choose from shared, VPS and dedicated servers that are packed full of useful tools and features that can take your site into the right direction.
You will find support 365/24/7 so if you ever have an issue or a question that needs answering you can ping them up on live chat or social media.
AccuWeb Hosting Pros and Cons
- Stellar uptime.
- Excellent dedicated hosting plans.
- Good customer service.
- Offers a choice of Linux or Windows servers.
- Lacks unlimited email with Windows accounts.
- No month-to-month shared hosting plans.
#2 Chemicloud (Editor’s Choice), Rating 9.9/10
When I was searching for the best web hosting for my WordPress blog, I found chemicloud has 9.9/10 rating.
Customer score for ChemiCloud on hostadvice
|Reliability||Rating 10 / 10|
|Pricing||Rating 9.9 / 10|
|User Friendly||Rating 9.9 / 10|
|Support||Rating 10 / 10|
|Features||Rating 9.9 / 10|
I am simply loving my hosting experience on ChemiCloud! The servers are lightning fast, cPanel is amazing (I have worked with other companies that put some serious limits to it), and their support is wonderful. I had to hook up redirect domain to a section of my site and the support agent I talked with handled everything to perfection, as it turned out it wasn’t a particularly easy task.
When I moved my WordPress website to chemicloud (They are providing free website migration service if you have hosted your website somewhere else). I have never seen this speed before. You can see in the following the image.
I found the following comment which told me don’t go with siteground for hosting
Then I decided to buy hosting on chemicloud, But still, I was not satisfied enough then I search online hosting advisors. I told them I have two websites one for small business and another a blog. My expected visitors are 1 M/month. Then they suggest I go with chemicloud . See in the picture
Pros and Cons
- 24/7 Customer Support for All Users
- 99.99% Uptime Guarantee
- Free Domain Name Included for As Long as You Are a Customer
- 45-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Solid-State Drives on All Hosting Packages
- They Do Not Accept Any Cryptocurrency for Payment
- No Dedicated Servers Available
- No Knowledgebase or FAQ for Self-Help
#3 FastComet (Rating 9.7/10)
This is another best choice for you if you don’t want to host your website on chemicloud by any reason.
I had been using fastcomet for 2 years, before switching to chemicloud. I switched from fastcomet to chemicloud because they don’t have a dedicated and optimized server for WordPress websites.
They also have good rating 9.7/10. It is the best in the industry. It has a lower rating than chemicloud.
|Reliability||Rating 9.7 / 10|
|Pricing||Rating 9.6 / 10|
|User Friendly||Rating 9.7 / 10|
|Support||Rating 9.7 / 10|
|Features||Rating 9.6 / 10|
Pros and Cons
- Renew your plans at the exact same price you purchased them.
- Keep your website safe with FastComet’s potent security suite.
- Get help from experts via phone, live chat, or ticketing, 24/7/365.
- Choose from multiple data centers to keep your server local and speed up load times.
- Empower employees to connect with customers thanks to unlimited email accounts, email calendar, and generous email quotas.
- Run your website from your phone thanks to FastComet’s mobile-friendly cPanel.
- Fully customize your backend with FastComet’s vast catalog of developer tools.
- Boost customer satisfaction and engagement with industry-leading load times.
- Basic plans come with limited SSD storage space.
- Although the live chat response time is prompt, resolution times can be lengthy.
#4 SiteGround (Rating 9.7/10)
SiteGround is a well-known web hosting service provider worldwide. It is known for its customer support. I didn’t use site ground hosting. but one of my friends suggested me to buy hosting from site ground before 2 years. That time I bought from fastcomet.
He has been running the most known cybersecurity news blog. His blog has more than 1M views per month. He had not a single issue this hosting.
You can see siteground has rating 9.7/10. it is not less than fastcomet.
|Reliability||Rating 9.8 / 10|
|Pricing||Rating 9.4 / 10|
|User Friendly||Rating 9.7 / 10|
|Support||Rating 9.9 / 10|
|Features||Rating 9.8 / 10|
Pros and Cons of SiteGround Hosting
- Getting started with a new hosting instance is easy thanks to SiteGround’s quick and intuitive setup, letting you build your website faster.
- Take charge of your WordPress website management with a variety of useful tools for integrating and administering your site.
- Get the answers and help you need with 24/7 support via chat, phone, or email
- SiteGround keeps your website consistently online with above-average uptimes and reliable performance.
- Make sure you have what you need with SiteGround’s generous usage limits and unmetered data transfers for all plans.
- Fast load times mean your website is on users’ screens quicker and ranking higher on search engines.
- Give users confidence in your websites with free included SSL certificates with any plan you choose
- Once you’ve set up, it can be a little intimidating to explore all the features SiteGround has to offer.
- The company’s pricing models are on the higher end of the industry’s average.
- Storage space can become somewhat limited on the smaller plan, and requires an upgrade when your website needs to scale
- Signing up is a great deal at a low price, but renewals can become costlier after the initial subscription expires.
Website designing and development
By now you have a domain name and hosting server, you will have need of designing and development of the website. if you are not a developer then this is a little bit hard work for you.
If you don’t have knowledge of writing code for developing website Still you can create a website with help site builder. It is enough easy. It is a drag and drops site builder.
Now the technology is developed much enough, you can design and develop a website without having coding knowledge. there is a lot of the website builder available in the market.
Many hosting providers are giving page builder free of cost. you can create a professional look website with the help of this page builder.
Some hosting companies provide free site builder:
|FastComet||SiteBulder Free||Buy Hosting with Page Builder|
|SiteGround||SiteBuilder Free||Buy Hosting with Page Builder|
|ChemiCloud||SiteBuilder (Paid)||See Plan and Pricing of SiteBuilder|
You will have to do some research and development to build a website and write content and creating images. if you don’t have enough time then you can hire a developer for completing this task.
I have shared everything which required for making the presence of your business online. You can create a blog website, news website, even an eCommerce website.
Create a website and grow your business faster and faster day by day.
If you have any question you can ask me in the comment box or write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for Reading