Swap Partition Linux – How to check, create, increase swap space in Linux
Hello, friends in this article I will discuss swap partition Linux. You will learn How to check, create, increase swap space in Linux. Add new partitions and logical volumes, and swap to a system non destructively you will learn to add new partitions in logical volumes and swap partitions to a system without any destruction. you can configure logical partition as the swap partition. Means how you can create swap partition form logical volumes.
Following topics will be covered in this video:
- Create logical volume and convert to swap.
- Add, remove the entry of swap partition into /etc/fstab.
- How to increase swap space in Linux.
- How to check swap space in Linux.
- Create a new partition and make it swap.
- add/remove swap partition.
SysAdmin 14 :Add new partitions and logical volumes, and swap to a system
Posted by Q Hacker on Saturday, February 18, 2017
Linux tutorial for Beginners – Configure Local Storage
- List, create, delete partitions on MBR and GPT disks
- Use graphical interface to create Partition in Linux
- Create and remove physical volumes, volume groups, and logical volumes
- Configure systems to mount file systems at boot by Universally Unique ID (UUID) or label
- Add new partitions and logical volumes, and swap to a system non-destructively