How to use gdisk, parted and fdisk Linux to list, create and delete MBR and GPT partition
Today’s topic ” How to use gdisk, parted and fdisk Linux to list, create and delete MBR and GPT partition in CentOS” Partitioning of the hard disk is a major task for a System Administrator. So you must know how to manage partitions. I am going to cover the following topics:
- How to create the partition in Linux step by step tutorial.
- How to use parted Linux for the list, create and delete partitions.
- How to use gdisk Linux for the list, create and delete partitions.
- How to use fdisk Linux for the list, create and delete partitions.
SysAdmin 10 : List, Create, delete #MBR and #GPT partition in #Linux
Posted by Cyber Pratibha on Saturday, 18 February 2017
In the last video we have discussed about Identify CPU memory intensive processes, and kill processes
And it was a great video for looking memory uses, some processes are running, and which one is useful for system. If any process is running unnecessary, kill it.
Linux tutorial for Beginners – Configure Local Storage
- List, create, delete partitions on MBR and GPT disks
- Use graphical interface to create Partition in Linux
- Create and remove physical volumes, volume groups, and logical volumes
- Configure systems to mount file systems at boot by Universally Unique ID (UUID) or label
- Add new partitions and logical volumes, and swap to a system non-destructively
If you have any question please type in comment box.
Have a nice Day!