See List Processes Linux Kill Command to Kill Linux Process
Hello friends, welcome again!
As you know we have covered in the last video How to reset root password CentOS 7 [Updated] Interrupt the boot process And Today we are going to cover how to Identify CPU memory intensive processes and kill process I hope you will like this video.
This video will cover the following concepts:
- How to see running list processes Linux.
- How to use Linux kill command to Kill Linux process.
- See the network status of interface and socket.
- How to see the status of CPU and other devices.
- How to see virtual memory status.
SysAdmin 9: Identify #CPU memory intensive processes, and #kill processes
Q Hackerさんの投稿 2017年2月18日土曜日
Linux tutorial for Beginners – Operate Running System