How to Manage repositories
yum repolist, yum add the repo, yum update the repo, yum repo, yum remove repo, yum list repos, yum disable repo, yum update repo, and other commands are used for manage repository.
Learn how to effectively manage software repositories on your Linux system using Yum. This comprehensive guide covers essential Yum commands for adding, listing, updating, disabling, and removing repositories, simplifying your package management and system administration tasks.
Linux tutorial for Beginners – Deploy, Configure and maintain System
- Install and update software packages by using rpm command
- Install and update software packages by using yum command
- Manage package group by using Yum command
- How to configure a remote repository
- How to configure a local repository in CentOS 7
- How to Manage repositories
- Network Configuration by using Network Manager Text User Interface (nmtui)
- Network Configuration by using Network Manager Command Line Interface
- Start, stop, and check the status of network services
- check the status of firewall and activate ip forwarding
- Zone management by using firewall-cmd