Why hacking wifi password in android phone?
Uses of android phone is increasing day by day, because of its user friendly interface. All apps can be operated very easily. All types of apps are available on Google Play Store, user go there and search about the application and download in the mobile phone. Also user looking on google play store for hacking wifi password.
There are lots of wifi hacking software available for Linux operating system but very less for Windows and also less for Android phone.
User always looking for application where they will tap on the options and options will work smoothly for them in the background. They dont want to type commands in console, I think this is the highest level of laziness. what do you think? Reply in comment box. but ok no problem this is the human tendency. if you are looking for hacking WiFi password in android phone then this post is useful for you.
The cyber security experts know very well about the requirement of users as well as other cyber security professionals. They have launched application for WiFi password auditing by Android phone named hijacker.
Hijacker for hacking wifi password in android phone:
The Hijacker is a Graphical User Interface android app for mobile and the combination of wifi penetration testing tools Aircrack-ng, Airodump-ng, MDK3 and Reaver. It offers a smooth, simple and easy User Interface for the users to use these tools without typing commands in a console. And user launch attacks by copy&pasting MAC addresses of sources as well as destinations.
If you don’t know, then listen “checking for the nearby wifi devices including access points your wireless adapter of mobile device must be enabled on monitor mode. So this application requires an ARM android device with a wireless adapter that supports Monitor Mode. it means that you will need a custom firmware.
Requirements for Hijacker
- Nexus 5 and any other device that uses the BCM4339 chipset (MSM8974, such as Xperia Z2, LG G2 etc) will work with Nexmon (it also supports some other chipsets). Devices that use BCM4330 can use bcmon. An alternative would be to use an external adapter that supports monitor mode in Android with an OTG cable.
- Root is required for this application.
Features of Hijacker apk
- View a list of access points and stations (clients which are coonected with any AP or looking for connection) around you (even hidden ones). Some time smart administrator protect wifi AP by hiding its SSID. This tool will help you to find out hidden wifi Access Point.
- View the activity of a specific wifi network (by measuring beacons and data packets) and its clients
Statistics about access points and stations
- See the manufacturer of a device (AP or station) from the OUI database
- See the signal power of devices, So you can identify closer access point. and you can filter devices on the behalf of their signals.
- Save captured packets in .cap file which can be used for analyzing traffic or cracking wifi password.
Useful Attacks on Wifi devices
- Deauthenticate all the clients of a network (either targeting each one (effective) or without specific target)
- Deauthenticate a specific client from the network it’s connected
- MDK3 Beacon Flooding with custom options and SSID list
- MDK3 Authentication DoS for a specific network or to everyone
- Capture a WPA handshake or gather IVs to crack a WEP network
- Reaver WPS cracking (pixie-dust attack using NetHunter chroot and external adapter)
Extra Features in Hijacker wifi hacking toolkit
- Leave the app running in the background, optionally with a notification
- Copy commands or MAC addresses to clipboard
- Includes the required tools, no need for manual installation
- Includes the nexmon driver and management utility for BCM4339 devices
- Set commands to enable and disable monitor mode automatically
- Crack .cap files with a custom wordlist
- Create custom actions and run them on an access point or a client easily
- Sort and filter Access Points with many parameters
- Export all the gathered information to a file
- Add an alias to a device (by MAC) for easier identification
You are reading how to hacking wifi password in android phone
Installation of Hijacker in Android Phone
As I have described some time before in this article, This app has some requirements. So make sure that your device full these requirements
- your device should be Android 5+
- Device should be rooted (SuperSU is required, if you are on CM/LineageOS install SuperSU)
- It has a firmware to support Monitor Mode on your wireless adapter.
Download the latest version here
When you run Hijacker app first time in your phone , you will be asked whether you want to install the nexmon firmware or go to home screen. If you have already installed your firmware or using an external wifi adapter, you can just go to the home screen and enjoy its features. Otherwise, click ‘Install Nexmon’ and follow the instructions for installing nexmon firmware.
May be being changed some system files in android phone trigger security features, So dont worry about it your system partition will be restored at next system reboot. After completing the installation of firmware you will get the home screen of hijacker and airodump will be started. Don’t forget to enable your WiFi in monitor mode.