Free Hacking tools for Information Gathering
Free Hacking tools for Network Scanning
Vulnerability Assesment tools
Web Application Analyzing Tools
Free Hacking tools for Password Cracking
Free hacking tools for Wi-Fi
It is time to exploit human, Yes human can be exploited through the computer. Just send a link to him/her, He/she will give you personal information (some time username and password) try it now.
This is menu based exploitation framework, It means choose the option from given menu, choose again and again. Hurrrr you launched attack.
It is very usefull for hacking social media accounts like Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn etc.
Do you want hack Gmail account use it.
macchanger is a GNU/Linux utility for viewing/manipulating the MAC address for network interfaces.
MAC address is a physical address of NIC (Network Interface Card).
Every device in the network has two type of address, One is IP address another MAC address. IP address can be changed easily, but MAC address can’t.
Macchanger is used to change the MAC Address of devices. It is available only for Linux.
It comes in Kali Linux by default.
arpspoof redirects packets from a target host (or all hosts) on the LAN intended for another host on the LAN by forging ARP replies. This is an extremely effective way of sniffing traffic on a switch
Kernel IP forwarding (or a userland program which accomplishes the same, e.g. fragrouter(8)) must be turned on ahead of time
#40 Ettercap – MITM AttacK
Man In The Middle attack is very famous attack performed by hacker. In this attack hacker sit between you and server, and monitor all the network traffic between you and servers on the internet.
Hacker can see what are you browsing, what text you are filling on which website. If you are entering username and password, it can be seen. So be careful about this attack.
Ettercap is a comprehensive suite for man in the middle attacks. It features sniffing of live connections, content filtering on the fly and many other interesting tricks. It supports active and passive dissection of many protocols and includes many features for network and host analysis
Wireshark is a shark of network monitoring / capturing each every packet traveling over wire or wireless medium.
Using wireshark is enough for a network administrator / Network security researcher to monitor network activity.
Wireshark is the world’s foremost and widely-used network protocol analyzer. It lets you see what’s happening on your network at a microscopic level and is the de facto (and often de jure) standard across many commercial and non-profit enterprises, government agencies, and educational institutions. Wireshark development thrives thanks to the volunteer contributions of networking experts around the globe and is the continuation of a project started by Gerald Combs in 1998
- Deep inspection of hundreds of protocols, with more being added all the time
- Live capture and offline analysis
- Standard three-pane packet browser
- Multi-platform: Runs on Windows, Linux, macOS, Solaris, FreeBSD, NetBSD, and many others
- Captured network data can be browsed via a GUI, or via the TTY-mode TShark utility
- The most powerful display filters in the industry
- Rich VoIP analysis
- Read/write many different capture file formats: tcpdump (libpcap), Pcap NG, Catapult DCT2000, Cisco Secure IDS iplog, Microsoft Network Monitor, Network General Sniffer® (compressed and uncompressed), Sniffer® Pro, and NetXray®, Network Instruments Observer, NetScreen snoop, Novell LANalyzer, RADCOM WAN/LAN Analyzer, Shomiti/Finisar Surveyor, Tektronix K12xx, Visual Networks Visual UpTime, WildPackets EtherPeek/TokenPeek/AiroPeek, and many others
- Capture files compressed with gzip can be decompressed on the fly
- Live data can be read from Ethernet, IEEE 802.11, PPP/HDLC, ATM, Bluetooth, USB, Token Ring, Frame Relay, FDDI, and others (depending on your platform)
- Decryption support for many protocols, including IPsec, ISAKMP, Kerberos, SNMPv3, SSL/TLS, WEP, and WPA/WPA2
- Coloring rules can be applied to the packet list for quick, intuitive analysis
- Output can be exported to XML, PostScript®, CSV, or plain text
Tutorial for Beginners: Using Wireshark
Download Wireshark: https://www.wireshark.org/#download
Wireshark Tutorial: Wiki
#42 Burp Suite Community
Burp Suite is the leading software for web security testing…
Thousands of organizations use Burp Suite to find security exposures before it’s too late. By using cutting-edge scanning technology, you can identify the very latest vulnerabilities. Our researchers frequently uncover brand new vulnerability classes that Burp is the first to report
Burp Suite constantly raises the bar of what security testing is able to achieve.
Download Burpsuite Community edition : Download Here
Tutorial of Burp Suite: Web Security
#43 Owasp ZAP Prox
The OWASP Zed Attack Proxy (ZAP) is one of the world’s most popular free security tools and is actively maintained by hundreds of international volunteers*. It can help you automatically find security vulnerabilities in your web applications while you are developing and testing your applications. Its also a great tool for experienced pentesters to use for manual security testing.
Official Website Owasp ZAP
#44 Dardis – Report Writing
When you are working as a Penetration tester/ Ethical hacker / Security Researcher then You must submit report to the organization about issues or vulnerabilities.
So you must know to to write report and send to organization.
It comes with kali linux by default if you are not user of Kali Linux then you can download from Here