Create and manage Access Control List (ACL)
I will cover the following topics related access control list in Linux:
- Set and remove access control list on file for a User.
- Set and remove access control list on folder for a Group.
- Remove all access control list n files or directory.
Linux tutorial for Beginners – Create and configure file systems
- Create, mount, unmount, and use vfat, ext4 and xfs file systems
- Extend existing unencrypted logical volumes
- Create and configure set-GID directories for collaboration
- Create and manage Access Control Lists (ACLs)