Easy Steps to change Kali Linux IP address
When it comes to windows everything just comes too easy. I mean you gotta work for that too but the sense of accomplishment just ain’t there. When it comes to Linux, everything feels like an accomplishment. So now today folks I am gonna teach you how to change Kali Linux IP address in Kali Linux using Graphical Interface.
Who knows when it is useful? I don’t even touch it much, coz I am lazy like that so here is how to change the IP configuration.
Step 1: Boot your Linux system, login by giving username and password. Once you get the desktop, You will see a network icon on right side in Top Bar.
One you see don’t wait anymore move to the next step and right-click on the network icon.
You will see multiple options for choosen, as you can see in the following image.
Then click on edit connections
Step 2: You will see this Dialogue box. Here you find all the available/connected network adapter.
I have only one, so select it and click on Setting icon exist in the left bottom in dialogue box.
Step 3: The following dialogue box will appear that has already specified the connection name. Or you can rename it anything you like, name it Soul-Sucking Pony if you like.
Step 4: Click on IPv4 Settings Tab, Because Ipv6 is not used in common practice.
Step 5: Select the method as manual, because we hardworking, not lazy at all folks are making manual changes. So click on Add button.
Step 6: Put the IP address, Netmask, and Gateway. Even you can define DNS servers as manual.
Once everything done click on Save button exist in lower bottom side of dialogue box.
A new Ip configuration will be formed.
Now you have learned successfully “how to change Kali Linux IP address” If you like this post don’t forget to share on Facebook and tweeter! why are you going to forget LinkedIn?
MODULE 3:- Basics of Kali Linux
- Install Kali Linux on Hard drive with Full disk Encryption
- How to create Kali Linux bootable USB live in windows 10
- 20 basics about how to use Kali Linux
- 6 steps to change Kali Linux IP address (Easy)
- How to Add Kali Linux repository – With pictures
- How to update and upgrade Kali Linux to 2017.1
- apt-get package handling utility in Kali Linux
- How to use Linux debian package manager “dpkg”
- How to use Kali Linux SSH Server and client
- Start Restart Apache2 Web Server In Kali Linux