Easy Steps to change Kali Linux IP address
When it comes to windows everything just comes too easy. I mean you gotta work for that too but the sense of accomplishment just ain’t there. When it comes to Linux, everything feels like an accomplishment. So now today folks I am gonna teach you how to change Kali Linux IP address. Who knows when it is useful? I don’t even touch it much, coz I am lazy like that so here is how to change the IP configuration.
Step 2: You will see this Dialogue box. Click on the Add button.
Step 3: The following dialogue box will appear that has already specified the connection name. Or you can rename it anything you like, name it Soul-Sucking Pony if you like.
Step 4: Click on Ipv4. Because Ipv6 is not used in common practice.
Step 6: Put the address, gateway and network, domain and so on
A new Ip configuration will be formed.
Now you have learned successfully “how to change Kali Linux IP address” If you like this post don’t forget to share on Facebook and tweeter! why are you going to forget LinkedIn?
MODULE 3:- Basics of Kali Linux
- Install Kali Linux on Hard drive with Full disk Encryption
- How to create Kali Linux bootable USB live in windows 10
- 20 basics about how to use Kali Linux
- 6 steps to change Kali Linux IP address (Easy)
- How to Add Kali Linux repository – With pictures
- How to update and upgrade Kali Linux to 2017.1
- apt-get package handling utility in Kali Linux
- How to use Linux debian package manager “dpkg”
- How to use Kali Linux SSH Server and client
- Start Restart Apache2 Web Server In Kali Linux