Ubunut 14.04 based Penetration Testing Distribution BackBox Linux 4.4 released
Officially BackBox Linux 4.4 released, announced by its team, This release have included some new special features to make it up to date of security world. this is a great released for hackers and pententester
Do you want download it ?
Yes, I know your feelings and I am going to provide locations where you can download latest ISO images
What is new in this release?
- according blog post by team the new added features are following
- Preinstalled Linux Kernel 3.19
- New Ubuntu 14.04.3 base
- Ruby 2.1
- Installer with LVM and Full Disk Encryption options
- Handy Thunar custom actions
- RAM wipe at shutdown/reboot
- System improvements
- Upstream components
- Bug corrections
- Performance boost
- Improved Anonymous mode
- Automotive Analysis category
- Predisposition to ARM architecture (armhf Debian packages)
- Predisposition to Cloud platform
- New and updated hacking tools: apktool, armitage, beef-project, can-utils, dex2jar, fimap, jd-gui, metasploit-framework, openvas, setoolkit, sqlmap, tor, weevely, wpscan, zaproxy, etc.
Requirement for this Linux 4.4 Operating System
Check out system requirement here