Best way to run android apps on PC
Android is widely used Operating system created by Google, runs on smart phones, and tons of apps available on Google play store. Android 7.0 or Nougat is a latest release of Google android. It has difference features and apps. some apps are working properly but some not. if you want to try Android apps on Nougat operating system, then you can install android on virtualbox on PC (Windows, Linux and MAC)
How to install android Lollipop on Virtual box
Recently Google has released a new Android OS version 7.0.x called “Android Nougat”. If you want to know the features of Android Lollipop OS without using mobile device, then you can install Android Nougat on your Windows/Linux PC by the help of Virtual box.
In this article I will guide you to install Android Nougat step by step in the computer and take the experience of new and advance features or Lollipop 5.0.x. Same method will be applicable on Window/Linux/MAC Operating systems.
- Download Virtual box ( click here)
- Download android ISO 5.0 lollipop Operating system ( Click Here )
- Download android ISO 6.0 lollipop Operating system ( Click Here )
- Download android ISO 7.0 Nougat Operating system ( Click Here )
choose and download image whatever you want to install on Virtualbox.
Step by step installs Android 7.0.x Nougat on Your PC (Windows/Linux/MAC)
Create Virtual Machine for android
Hey, These are Pre-installation and most important steps to create a virtual machine for android. you must follow these steps very carefully.
- Install Virtual box on your System, if you have not done.
- Once the installation is completed, run Virtual box and create new Virtual machine
- Provide the name of Virtual Machine (Android N) And typeLinux, version Linux 3.x.
- Next chose the Memory (RAM) Size minimum 2048 MB.
- Select radio button “Create a virtual hard drive now” and then click NEXT.
- New window will be popup, remain hard drive file type by default click next.
- Select Dynamic allocated and Next.
Change settings for Android Virtual Machine
you must know how to make right changes in the setting of Android Virtual machine
- Select the Virtual Machine
- Click on Setting
- Select Storage
- Select DVD/CD icon under Controller ID
- Provide the path for Android ISO Image.
Start Virtual Machine and Install Android 7.0 N OS
- Once proper setting done for Android Virtual machine click on Start (Green Button)
- New window will be appear select “Installation – install Android-x86 to hard disk” and hit enter.
- Select Create/Modify Partition and hit Enter
- Select new and hit Enter
- Select Primary and hit enter
- After creating partition select write and hit enter.
- Now choose sda1 Linux option and hit OK
- Chose ext4 then hit OK
[sociallocker] https://youtu.be/tYdQUVC5IhA [/sociallocker]