Linux tutorial for Beginners – Configure Local Storage
- List, create, delete partitions on MBR and GPT disks
- Use graphical interface to create Partition in Linux
- Create and remove physical volumes, volume groups, and logical volumes
- Configure systems to mount file systems at boot by Universally Unique ID (UUID) or label
- Add new partitions and logical volumes, and swap to a system non-destructively
List, create, delete MBR and GPT partition in Linux
In the last video we have discussed about Identify CPU memory intensive processes, and kill processes
And it was a great video for looking memory uses, some process are running, and whichone is useful for system. If any process is running unnecessary, kill it.
Today’s topic List, create, delete MBR and GPT partition in CentOS Partitioning of hard disk is major part for a System Administrator. So you must know how to manage partitions.
SysAdmin 10 : List, Create, delete #MBR and #GPT partition in #Linux
Posted by Q Hacker on 18 फेब्रुवारी 2017
Latest posts by Vijay Kumar (see all)
- How to become Kali Linux Hacker - September 17, 2017
- 5 Inexpensive & Reliable WordPress Hosting Services For Your Blog - September 14, 2017
- Best SEO plugins for wordpress website to grow your business - September 13, 2017