What is BackBox Requirements?
It is Linux distro based on Ubuntu. It is widely used for Penetration Testing and Security auditing. It has lots of Penetration tools. The backbox requirements for Latest release of BackBox.
Do you think about Live CD or USB?
It is true, you can run live OS by DVD/USB drive. If you want to install on Virtualbox or Hard drive. Before start installation you should be aware about requirements for run and install BackBox.
Here is BackBox system Requirements:
- 32-bit or 64-bit processor
- 512 MB of system memory (RAM)
- 6 GB of disk space for installation
- Graphics card capable of 800×600 resolution
- DVD-ROM drive or USB port (2 GB)
Latest posts by Vijay Kumar (see all)
- How to become Kali Linux Hacker - September 17, 2017
- 5 Inexpensive & Reliable WordPress Hosting Services For Your Blog - September 14, 2017
- Best SEO plugins for wordpress website to grow your business - September 13, 2017