Your Identity on Window 10
Point of security view, it is important to verify your account or identity on Window 10 This PC. verifying your account is helpful to protect your data. If you will access any sensitive information Microsoft window 10 will ask for confirm your identity by entering security code, sent by Microsoft on registered email address or Phone number.
How to verify you account on Window 10
- Open settings.
- Tap or Click on Accounts.
- Select Your Account on left sidebar.
- Click verify on right sidebar.
- Select method how would you like to get security code by phone number or email registered with Microsoft
- Enter last 4 digits of Phone number.
- click Next.
- Enter received security code and complete the verification process.
[button color=”orange” size=”medium” link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU73-RZZO1k” icon=”” target=”false”]Video Tutorial[/button]
Latest posts by Vijay Kumar (see all)
- How to become Kali Linux Hacker - September 17, 2017
- 5 Inexpensive & Reliable WordPress Hosting Services For Your Blog - September 14, 2017
- Best SEO plugins for wordpress website to grow your business - September 13, 2017