After very nearly two years of open advancement (and an alternate year in the background), Offensive Security released first point arrival of Kali Linux – version 1.1.0. This discharge brings with it a mixof extraordinary tools help and rock robust solidness. This is a genuine point of reference as this discharge typifies the profits of move from BackTrack to Kali Linux more than two years prior. See the new look of Mature Kali Linux , see a flexible, adaptable Linux distribution, rich with valuable security and Penetration testing related features, running on a wide range of and wonderful ARM architecture. Yet enough talk, here are the features:
- The new release runs a 3.18 kernel, patched for wireless injection attacks.
- Our ISO build systems are now running off live-build 4.x.
- Improved wireless driver support, due to both kernel and firmware upgrades.
- NVIDIA Optimus hardware support.
- Updated virtualbox-tool, openvm-tools and vmware-tools packages and instructions.
- A whole bunch of fixes and updates from our bug-tracker changelog.
- And most importantly, we changed grub screens and wallpapers!
Download or Upgrade Kali Linux 1.1.0
You can download the new version from our Kali Linux Download page
You can upgrade Kali Linux 1.1.0 with following command
Have a Fun 🙂
Latest posts by Vijay Kumar (see all)
- How to become Kali Linux Hacker - September 17, 2017
- 5 Inexpensive & Reliable WordPress Hosting Services For Your Blog - September 14, 2017
- Best SEO plugins for wordpress website to grow your business - September 13, 2017