Hacking with Kali introduces you the most current distribution of the de fact standard tool for Linux pen testing. Starting with use of the Kali live CD and progressing through installation on hard drives, thumb drives and SD cards, author James Broad walks you through creating a custom version of the Kali live distribution. You’ll learn how to configure networking components, storage devices and system services such as DHCP and web services.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 4819 KB
- Print Length: 220 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0124077498
- Publisher: Syngress; 1 edition (5 December 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00HCIC718
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
Latest posts by Vijay Kumar (see all)
- How to become Kali Linux Hacker - September 17, 2017
- 5 Inexpensive & Reliable WordPress Hosting Services For Your Blog - September 14, 2017
- Best SEO plugins for wordpress website to grow your business - September 13, 2017