What is RHCE (Redhat Certified Engineer)?
A Red Hat® Certified Engineer (RHCE®) is a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) who possesses the additional skills, knowledge, and abilities required of a senior system administrator responsible for Red Hat Enterprise Linux® systems.
This training is helpful for passing RHCE Exam.
An RHCE is capable of RHCSA tasks plus the following:
- Configuring static routes, packet filtering, and network address translation
- Setting kernel runtime parameters
- Configuring an Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI) initiator
- Producing and delivering reports on system utilization
- Using shell scripting to automate system maintenance tasks
- Configuring system logging, including remote logging
- Configuring a system to provide networking services, including HTTP/HTTPS, File Transfer Protocol (FTP), network file system (NFS), server message block (SMB), Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), secure shell (SSH) and Network Time Protocol (NTP)
Why RHCSA and RHCE?
RHCSA and RHCE, both are most popular certification in all over world. There are lots of jobs exist in IT industry National wide as well as world wide.
- Start your career in IT Industry as Linux Engineer.
- Get paid higher salary.
What does data say according Naukri.com about RHCSA and RHCE?
- 618 jobs were posted on Naukri.com in last 30 days ( Data according 15/11/2017).
- Average annual Salary is 6-10 Lakhs in India.
- 95 Jobs were posted at annual salary 15-25 Lakhs in India.
Course Name : RHCE (Redhat Certified Engineer) Campus Training
Course Duration : 5 Days (40 Hours )
Certification : Certificate of Completion by Cyber Pratibha
Study Material : E-book, LAB Manual & Reference Guide
Software Kit : All Required tools inside DVD
Practical : All Practical will be performed by Participants same time.
RHCE - Course Content
Pre Requisite for RHCSA Course
Do you have? : Basic Knowledge about Computer, Internet & Websites
Do you Know?: Basic understanding about Linux Operating System