What is PHP and MYSQL?
PHP (recursive acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) is a widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML.
PHP code is executed on the server, generating HTML which is then sent to the client. The client would receive the results of running that script, but would not know what the underlying code was. You can even configure your web server to process all your HTML files with PHP.
PHP is integrated with MYSQL database.
Why PHP and MYSQL for Website Development?
PHP/MySQL are by far the most common languages to use for small websites, which make it a skill that's good for getting paid to work. So Student have better option to start career in Web development.
- PHP and MYSQL both are very popular technologies.
- According to W3Techs, PHP is the most popular server side language by far so it's definitely worth learning for the short and long-term.
- Understanding of how a language interacts with a database.
- Develop and customize website as per clients requirements.
- Facebook, Wikipedia and WordPress were all built in PHP.
- Learning a SQL based relational database is incredibly useful and highly transferable knowledge.
- Start Career in Web Designing and developing Industry.
- Complete outsource project from home.
Course Name : PHP and MYSQL Website Development Course
Course Duration : 45 Days (90 Hours )
Certification : Certificate of Completion by Cyber Pratibha
Study Material : E-book, LAB Manual & Reference Guide
Software Kit : All Required tools inside DVD
Project : 2 Major projects (Professional Website) by using PHP and MYSQL
PHP and MYSQL Website Development - Course Content
PHP and MYSQL Website Development – Course
- PHP Architecture and what you can do with it
- Getting ready to to develop
- Hands-on installing PHP & MYSQL by using XAMP/WAMP server
- The built in PHP test web server
- Popular PHP code editors
- Language Syntax
- Variables, print data & Data Types
- PHP strings and Constants
- Standards: The PSRs (PHP Standards Recommendations)
- HTTP Request / Response cycle
- Control Structures (Switch)
- If, Else, If-Else
- While, Do-while
- For loops
- Form Handling
- Form Validation
- Form Required
- Form URL/Email
- Form Complete
- Strings & Strings Manipulations
- Array Indexing
- Array Content
- Arrays Multi
- Date and Time
- File Handling
- File Open/Read
- File Create/Write
- File Upload
- Sessions, Cookies and Authentication
- Authenticating against a database
- Password hashing and security
- Working with sessions
- Persisting authentication with Cookies
- filters Advanced
- PHP Exception Handling
- Creating a custom exception handler
- Terminating Statements
- MYSQL Overview of Database
- MYSQL connecting database
- MYSQL Create Database
- MYSQL Create Table
- MYSQL Insert Data
- MYSQL Get Last ID
- MYSQL Insert Multiple
- MYSQL Prepared
- MYSQL Select Data
- MYSQL Delete Data
- MYSQL Updated Data
- MYSQL Limit Data
- XML Parsers
- SimpleXML Parser
- SimpleXML - Get
- XML Expat
- XML DOM
- AJAX Introduction
- AJAX PHP
- AJAX Database
- AJAX XML
- AJAX Live Search
- AJAX RSS Reader
- AJAX Poll
Pre Requisite for WordPress Website Development Course
Do you have? : Basic Knowledge about Computer, Internet and text Editors (notepad)
Do you Know?: Basic understanding about HTML and CSS.