- 169 (Registered)
Participants will learn about basic online and offline attacks performed by hackers against the victims and how to increase security from being hacked. This course is knowledge oriented and practical based, after completing this course student can build their career in the cyber security industry. The major key points are hiding data, protecting data with encryption, password cracking, email, facebook, Instagram and others social sites hacking, wireless hacking etc. More than 100 attacks, 50 labs and 5 projects will be covered in this video section.
If you are a newbie to managing a WordPress website, then congratulations! You are here at the right track with us because we are going to introduce you one of the most basic knowledge when owning a WordPress page: how to find your site the best WordPress Hosting service. This process is often overlooked by most of the website owners. But it can be considered the most important key point to bring your site to stand out of the crowd. A great hosting service could help you to improve SEO and increase sales as well.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
Module 1: Fundamental of Ethical Hacking
Module 2: Virtual LAB Setup for Practicing at Home
Module 3: Best Practice for Information gathering [Active/Passive]
- Overview and Objective of Information Gathering
- Information Gathering by using Search Engine
- Information Gathering by using Social Sites
- Information Gathering About Websites
- Gather Domain owner’s Personal Details Whois Database
- Information Gathering about DNS and MAIL server
- Collecting Emails and retrieve Information from Emails
Module 4: Know More About Your Target - Scanning and Enumeration
Module 5: Google Hacking and Google Hacking Database
Module 6: Windows Hacking and Security
Module 7: Linux Security and Hacking
Module 8: Password Cracking Techniques
- Overview of Password Cracking and Types
- Creating Dictionary for Cracking Passwords – Method 1
- Creating Dictionary for Cracking Passwords – Method 2
- Rule Based Dictionary Attack for Offline Attack
- Cracking Online Services – SSH, FTP etc
- Zip Password Cracking with Bruteforce Attack
- Collect Username and Password using Keylogger
Module 9: Protect Your Data from Hacker's EYE
- NTFS Data Stream in Action
- Detect Alternate Data stream – ADS
- Overview of Steganography
- Steganograpy in Action – Method 1
- Steganograpy in Action – Method 2
- Overview of Encryption for Protecting Data
- EFS in Action and Backup Certificate
- Circumstances of Losing EFS Data and Recovery
- Bitlocker and Bitlocker Go in Action
- Encryption in Action – Part 1
- Encryption in Action – Part 2
Module 10: Trojan and Virus
- Overview of Trojan
- Trojan Infection and Evading Techniques
- Trojan Detection Techniques
- Check open Ports on Local Machine
- Check Running Processes on Local Machine
- Check for Registry Changes
- Find Untrusted Drivers
- Service Monitor
- Startup Monitor
- Check Network Activity and Status
- Countermeasure from Trojan
Module 11: Honeypot
Module 12: Proxy Server
Module 13: Network Security and Hacking
Module 14: Social Engineering
Module 15: Social Sites Hacking and Protection
Module 16: Metasploit Framework - All in One Hacking Console
Module 17: Wireless Hacking - WPA/WPA2 Encryption
- 46 hours on-demand video
- 16 Articles
- 39 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion