SysAdmin 6: Info, Help & Man command in Linux
Most of tools and utilities in Linux have own documentation, this documents can be displayed by using info command in Linux, or man command in Linux. Help command in Linux also provides a short help documentation about the related command (tools).
In this video, we will cover how you can Read, and use system documentation including man, info, in Linux.
Read, and use system documentation including man, info, in Linux
Q Hackerさんの投稿 2017年2月17日金曜日
Linux tutorial for Beginners – Understand and use essential tools
- Create and edit text files
- Create, delete, copy, and move files and directories
- read, and use system documentation including man, info, files
Latest posts by Vijay Kumar (see all)
- Yum add, list, update, disable and remove repo – Manage repositories - November 13, 2018
- How to configure a remote repository - November 13, 2018
- Manage package group by using Yum command - November 13, 2018