Open the following link in web browser and make sure you typed exact similar as given. Link: https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads select correct version according your Operating System and architecture. After the competing download, run excutable file of virtualBox. A welcome dialog box will be open, Click the Next button to continue process.
Note: In this tutorial I am going to share custom or advanced installation.
Click Next to continue
- Check on create shortcut on the desktop and Click on Next to proceed
- Click on Yes to proceed
- Click the install button. The next pop up window of UAC (Microsoft User Account Control) will appear, Click yes to proceed
- User have to install drivers in virtual box to intract with host machine’s hardware as displayed in figure. Click the install button to continue.
- After the installation completes, click the finish button.
Now installation process of Virtual box is completed. Start Oracle VM VirtualBox after installation.
Latest posts by Vijay Kumar (see all)
- Yum add, list, update, disable and remove repo – Manage repositories - November 13, 2018
- How to configure a remote repository - November 13, 2018
- Manage package group by using Yum command - November 13, 2018