How do I set Google as my default search engine
Set Google as default search engine so that any time you search, your results will come from Google. If you any words on browser’s address bar , search by Google without open Google home page. Check following resources for information about changing search settings in Microsoft Edge , Window 10.
Make Google as default search Engine :
- Run Microsoft Edge
- Select More actions (…) and then settings in the upper right corner.
- Scroll down to “Advanced settings,” select View Advanced settings.
- Scroll down to “Search address bar with,” open the list, and select <Add new>.
- Select www.google.com > Add as default.
For Other Browser Check here
[button color=”orange” size=”medium” link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcEA0FEwFy8″ icon=”” target=”false”]Video Tutorial[/button]
Latest posts by Vijay Kumar (see all)
- Yum add, list, update, disable and remove repo – Manage repositories - November 13, 2018
- How to configure a remote repository - November 13, 2018
- Manage package group by using Yum command - November 13, 2018