Restore point in windows
Creating a system restore point in Operating System is a way to protect system from unfortunately crashes. restore point is pin of stored state of computer,s system files you can use restore point to store your earlier computer system, it is affect newer installed applications and drivers.
Create restore point in windows
- Go to properties of This PC.
- Click on Advance System settings on left sidebar
- Tap or Click on System Protection tab on Upper side
- Click on Create tab for Create new restore point
- Give Restore point name and click create
Latest posts by Vijay Kumar (see all)
- Yum add, list, update, disable and remove repo – Manage repositories - November 13, 2018
- How to configure a remote repository - November 13, 2018
- Manage package group by using Yum command - November 13, 2018