Fix The Hosted Network Couldn’t Be Started in Window 10
In my last post How to create hotspot in Windows 10 – Full Guide I have described about how to create a wifi hotspot in window 10, But in some cases when we start hosted network, it show error Fix “The Hosted Network Couldn’t Be Started”.
Do you want to fix error?
Sharing internet connection with one laptop to another laptop or devices by creating hotspot or WiFi router in window 8/8.1/10 is amazing feature introduced by microsoft. When we create hotspot, one Virtual network adapter is listed in network adapters with access point name, what you have provided earlier. I created hotspot in my window 10 machine, and after some time I decided to turn off hotspot, then I disabled that virtual network adapter from network adapter setting And next day I create again hotspot and started WiFi hotspot hosted network I face a problem “The Hosted Network Couldn’t Be Started”
If you disable this virtual network by mistake then you will face same problem, In this article I will guide you how to Fix this problem with simple steps.
METHOD 1 :
- Press Windows Key +X and click on device manager
- Under network adapters, Right click on “Microsoft hosted network Virtual Adapter, Click on Enable.
- Run CMD with Administrator Privilege and start Hosted network by using command. I have described in previous post How to create hotspot in Windows 10 – Full Guide
Video Tutorial is HERE:
Latest posts by Vijay Kumar (see all)
- Yum add, list, update, disable and remove repo – Manage repositories - November 13, 2018
- How to configure a remote repository - November 13, 2018
- Manage package group by using Yum command - November 13, 2018