Create and configure set GID directories for collaboration
It’s my pleasure to see you again on my blog!
In this video, I am going to share you about directories for collaboration with help of set gid. you will learn about how to create and configure set gid. set gid affects both files and directories, so it is also called special permission.
Linux tutorial for Beginners – Create and configure file systems
- Create, mount, unmount, and use vfat, ext4 and xfs file systems
- Extend existing unencrypted logical volumes
- Create and configure set-GID directories for collaboration
- Create and manage Access Control Lists (ACLs)
Latest posts by Vijay Kumar (see all)
- Yum add, list, update, disable and remove repo – Manage repositories - November 13, 2018
- How to configure a remote repository - November 13, 2018
- Manage package group by using Yum command - November 13, 2018