How to Change root user password in Linux –
Change root password in Redhat, change root password in CentOS 7 Linux, How to change user password in Linux, How to change root user password in Linux, the user password is playing important role in Linux system security. A password is a basic and important security feature. You will not only learn how to change user password in linux but you will learn password aging in addition.
Following topics will cover in this video:
- How to change root password in Linux Redhat CentOS 7
- Change password for the local user account.
- The set Expiration date for a user account
Linux tutorial for Beginners – Manage Users and Groups
- Create, delete, and modify local user accounts
- Change passwords and adjust password aging for local user accounts
- Create, delete, and modify local groups and group memberships
Latest posts by Vijay Kumar (see all)
- Yum add, list, update, disable and remove repo – Manage repositories - November 13, 2018
- How to configure a remote repository - November 13, 2018
- Manage package group by using Yum command - November 13, 2018