Boot, Reboot and Linux shutdown command
In the last video, we have covered how to Info, Help & Man command in Linux [Full Guide on System Documentation]
And today we are going to cover how to boot and reboot Linux shutdown command in Terminal by using a command line. The user can do the same thing in the graphical interface but in this, we will use a different command to a control system.
Linux poweroff is also known as halt Linux system. If you want to poweroff Server/system you can’t power off, first you must use Linux shutdown command to shutdown system/Server then you can power off.
If you facing some issue and want to reboot Linux system, you can use commands mentioned in the video. If you are unable to reboot Linux system you should choose Linux force reboot option by the following command:
SysAdmin7: Boot and reboot linux server command in Terminal
Q Hackerさんの投稿 2017年2月17日金曜日
Linux tutorial for Beginners – Operate Running System
- Boot, reboot, and shut down a system normally
- Interrupt the boot process in order to gain access to a system
- Identify CPU memory intensive processes, adjust process priority with renice, and kill processes
Latest posts by Vijay Kumar (see all)
- Yum add, list, update, disable and remove repo – Manage repositories - November 13, 2018
- How to configure a remote repository - November 13, 2018
- Manage package group by using Yum command - November 13, 2018